- 300 words or less.
- Stories should have a workplace element
- Stories should be personal and first-hand accounts
- Include a title and an illustrative scripture quote (NIV), that reinforces the point of the story.
- The story should explain the verse without unpacking it in entirety.
- Close the reflection with a “challenge.” This can be in the form of a question and/or encouragement for a personal application based on the story.
For any questions or for any longer submissions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Please note that WorkLight reserves the right to publish or not to publish any submissions. We also reserve the right to edit and repurpose the content for multiple uses.