- 300 words or less.
- Include an illustrative scripture quote (NIV), that reinforces the point of the story.
- The story should explain the verse without unpacking it in entirety.
- Writing in first person and third person is acceptable.
- Close the reflection with a “challenge.” This can be in the form of a question and/or encouragement for a personal application based on the story.
- You may use first names only for confidentiality purposes or choose an alias if you or others should need to remain anonymous.
For any questions, please email email@example.com.
*Please note that WorkLight reserves the right to publish or not to publish any submissions. We also reserve the right to edit and repurpose the content for multiple uses.